This week hit on a subject very dear to me. We have all failed in our lives. I believe the failures we have in our lives constitute the trust the Lord has in us. He gave us a promise for those days we fail. This is from the 1 Corinthians 10;13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. I truly believe the Lord will help us to overcome anything in our lives. We fail, but does not mean we are failures. If we let the trial overcome us then we are failures. I know that my Savior would never let me become a failure. This application applies to all aspects of life; marriage, business, sports, education, hobbies. If we fail then fail forward. Take the opportunity to learn. People like Edison, Walt Disney, Albert Einstein are accustomed to failure, but if they let the naysayers tell them are of no worth. We would not have the light bulb as we know it, Mickey Mouse or Theory of Relativity. Each of us have potential that sometimes only our Heavenly Father truly knows. If He, the greatest in the universe, can see it why can't we? True failure is fear to learn and be better. I have tried in my life to never regret and I have made some mistakes that have affected me and my family, but I have the courage to admit I made a mistake and move on.
I finished this weeks business challenge. I have read some really good ideas from the class. I wish each of the them success and hope they will keep the spirit of entrepreneurship up. The country needs more brave souls to live their dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment