Monday, April 3, 2017

The Journey continues...

I am taking another step in my school career.  I have finished another semester.  Much has been learned and experienced in this last semester.  When I look back I have seen growth on my behalf.  The age of business is ever changing and what are we doing to make sure we are changing with it.  I have been in business for nearly 15 years.  I have felt successful, but in the course of the last year as I have gone back to school, I have felt life come back into me to make my family business great!  I have a stewardship over the people I have hired.  I want the best for them both and their family.  My schooling has helped me to open my eyes the fact that I do not know everything about business.  I have been humbled and in the journey of learning I have brought my brother (business partner) for the ride.  He is educating himself through his own studies, but he chooses the best books to be influenced by.

This journey I have gone and continue to go on.  I wish to all to never stop learning.  To never stop dreaming.  Stop fearing!  If we could live our lives never fearing the consequences then what would we do?  I am not saying we should forgo any responsibility to pursue selfish ambition.  I feel if we can pursue that is praiseworthy to our families and the Lord we are deemed to have a good and fulfilling life.  I have lived a good life so far.  I choose to make my life better by applying sound business practices.

If you are doing to fail, fail forward. John Maxwell.  Don't let the fear of striking out, stop from batting.  Babe Ruth.  We all need a good hard failure young in our lives... Walt Disney.  I can keep on going that fear and failure are the means to stop us from progressing and reaching our potential.  Fight the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment