What does it take to be an entrepreneur? I wrote a little about this in the first blog, but doing research and reading since then. I have come to conclude what an entrepreneur is and that is perseverance. I bet each one of us on this journey have asked ourselves why am I doing this? We are the heroes to the journey of business. We go to battle each day to make sure our product survives, that our employees are paid, our customers are happy. We will never let ourselves fail in life. If we fail in business we pick what is left and start a new. We are like the pioneers before us and we forge a new path to great lands. There is much opportunities out there to be taken.
When doubt comes into our lives to prevent us from our destination, we must remember why we started in the first place. If we let doubt in then failure will come right after. I believe our journey through to success must be made each day when we wake up and psyche ourselves that today is going to be a great day and that it is a gift from God, that is why it is called the present.
I am about to start a business and I need to believe and persevere that it will be a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment