Friday, November 18, 2016

Are we converted...

I have found that conversion is a strong part to our success in our business.  I had an opportunity to read a great article by one of my leaders of my church.  He talks about conversion to the gospel of Jesus Christ.  As I was reading it I was impressed to discover I was thinking how I can apply this principle of conversion in the business world.  He brought in the religious side about testifying and that some would confuse testifying and conversion is the same but it is not.  He went on to tell if we are truly converted to our religion then we need to live it. 

I took this principle and I wanted to apply this idea to the business world and how does it apply?  I figure the best way to show you are converted to your business, product or idea is how do you live your life.  If you just sell (testify) of the product, then later you buy another product similar then you are not converted.  I think of Nike or Apple and those people who work there.  At Nike if you are not wearing Nike you are shun on, if you are wearing another competitors apparel then you will be asked to go home and change wardrobe to fit the culture. 

I believe in my product at my family business, when I talk about it I smile about it.  I truly believe my product is the best nursery stock out there.  With my daughter business, I am always talking about the product to my co-workers and having people look at what my daughter has created.  I feel the entrepreneur we have to be converted to whatever product or idea we are selling.  If we don’t we will not be successful. 


Like what my leader exclaimed, we need to go and do.  If you are converted then go and produce, sell, and promote your product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment