This week I realize the ability to keep focus is not the
easiest thing to do. I feel we plateau in
life very often. How do we overcome this
plateau? What do we do overcome these
feelings of despair, tiredness, frustration, or even plain laziness? This week was a week where I could not get
excited to think like the entrepreneur that I know I am. I couldn’t get the flow back where I could
spend hours thinking of ideas or making previous ideas better. I want my drive back. I do not want to take side seat to life. I have always felt that my life was destined
to be the driver, the leader, the instigator to everything I do.
One of my weakness is not letting
people take the driver seat. Maybe this
week was a week to help me to realize that down times can help put perspective
in life and how I want it go. I know
when I am really driving on the road I don’t always get to enjoy what scenery
has to offer. When I get to be in the
side seat I get to have more time to enjoy what God has given to me. Life is what you make of it, I want a good
life, so I need to work for it even if life throws me a curve ball. The life of an entrepreneur must never let life
take you down. Take the plateaus that
are given as time to reflect and practice the previous lesson learned and
perfect those aspects of business.
No comments:
Post a Comment