Thursday, February 2, 2017

Hero's Journey to Entrepreneurship

How do we become great?  I have read some good things on how good and even great companies have started with nothing more than a few bucks, a big dream, and the will to win.  This week I listen to Desh Deshpande story of how he became successful.  It was a dream and $8.00.  Now he is worth billions.  It is not just the will to dream, but the will to win.  When the world kicks you down, you get and go for another round and knock adversity square in the chin and come out victorious.  Sometimes what keeps from losing and winning is the optimism to say to yourself, "I will not be beaten."  Once we make it we become the Hero to the upcoming entrepreneurs.

I am about to kick off my small business idea.  I hope it is successful.  I am excited to see if I can sell what I think will be a help to those who want a job done for less and get the same results.  I have already procured enough material to help me get the job done for the $100 challenge.  I just want to see it do more.  I am a person who does like to make status quo but to exceed expectation.  Also I am fighting for a cause greater than myself, when your fight involves the welfare of others you tend to rise beyond the what is natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment