Those in the Entrepreneur world dream of the day when we make the first sale on our product/service. We dream of the millions we make from those sales. We are excited and wish to make that dream a reality. We put our heart, soul, and passion into developing the product/service.
This week I was able to read from E-Myth. I love how Gerber was able to tell of the stages of the business. We go through infancy. At this stage we are extremely motivated and small. We get excited about every sale and every customer. Then we move onto adolescence stage where need to hire new people, expand the line, create more work. The last stage is maturity, this is where the old companies are at. They have gone through the pains of growth and are enjoying the hard work and culture they have created. However, to make it to the last stage is not as easy as we make it out to be. In the adolescence stage people are defined here. This is where we have to step up the game of being a good manager to hire the people, to be a good entrepreneur to expand the line, and the technician to handle the work. It doesn't mean we have to do it all, but we have to lead it all.
I have enjoyed this week in the progress of the $100 challenge. In this challenge we are faced to create a business to give to charity. This is a cause worth fighting for. It was good to put pen to paper on what it should look like. Also I was able to put pen to paper on my dream business. I am really stoked about the Holiday Farm I want to create. The biggest hang up is the capital to make it happen and also the land. I would love so much to start the Holiday Farm. I feel that would be my passion. Like my opening paragraph stated, it is my dream. I would love to make my dream a reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment