Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Gratitude

It is crazy to think that I have been writing in this journal for the last 13 weeks.  It has been a great experience to do this.  I have discovered a lot of who I am on this journey to be a true entrepreneur.  It has been fun to learn what I have learned and how to apply what I have learned. 


This week I was doing some reading on being grateful and how it does open doors for people.  I was taught by my parents to always be polite and courteous to people, even when the other person is not nice to you.  I have been in sales for my adult life and I have used this principle on a regular basis.  I have seen people open up when I said “thank you” for taking the time to talk with me.  Also being grateful is not limited to customers, it goes to employees, family, and even to God.  When you have a grateful  heart the doors of heaven open to you and blessing are bestowed upon you.  I know when I have demonstrated my gratitude my heart is full and my mind is clear to help me to do better in business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment