Friday, September 16, 2016

An Entrepreneur's code


In this weeks course I came to a conclusion the entrepreneurs are people from all directions of life and talents.  This next part is a reflection of my feelings of the entrepreneur.

Dear Entrepreneurs,
   We have journeyed many miles, failed at many things, worked harder and longer than most, and yet here we are with no company, no income, and nothing to our name.  Then why do I not feel bad?  Why do I still yearn to seek out another venture, to risk it all knowing that it might fail?  Why am I not exhausted from the endless amount hours I have put into make a product that failed?
    Now I remember why.  I am an entrepreneur.  We have code, nothing official code set by any club or school, but we do live by when we get knocked down we get back and say, "Well at least I failed (fell) forward".  We are the people who make this world a better place, we yearned to have our product be the best and to be successful.  We are willing to sacrifice now for big returns later.  We are the heroes that created i-Pods, Disneyland, airplanes, and even rubber tires.  If you look at these men and women in the business world who created these wonderful things, they have one thing in common they were fearless.  They knew if they failed they would lose everything if not most of everything they had.   The world wants to knock us down because we are the strength that binds humanity together from our ingenuity.  We must never give those people the satisfactions of beating us.
   Remember this quote when you are tired "When you feel like quitting, remember why you started" author unknown.  Please don't give up, we are the future and future would look dimmer if you quit.

Sincerely,
Disney Freak


No comments:

Post a Comment